“I’m just prepared to do whatever I have to do to get the victory. He also has had hand issues, including in his most recent victory. Rodriguez (12-1-1, 11 KOs) opened Romero's guard with a right uppercut that missed before the left hand connected flush. Saul Canelo Alvarez is the pound-for-pound best fighter on the planet right now and the face of the sport. “I’m simply going to organize to face him within the ring. Canelo ‘Saul’ Alvarez is ready to return to the ring within the early hours of Sunday morning. The usually mild-mannered Alvarez has a historical past of creating those that have crossed him pay contained in the ring, which is why a late stoppage is almost certainly. So whether you're looking for a basic package such as Sling TV or want to pay more for a deluxe experience from the likes of YouTube TV, there should be a streaming TV service to suit you. If Usyk competed more than once in 2021, he might have wrested the top spot from Alvarez, but he'll have plenty of opportunities to win the award in 2022. Usyk (19-0, 13 KOs), of Ukraine, owes Joshua a rematch in the first half of 2022, and if he wins, a matchup with Tyson Fury for the undisputed championship could follow later in the year.
The 35-year-old has twice challenged for the World title, once at cruiserweight and more recently at light-heavyweight. Only retired middleweights Bernard Hopkins and Jermain Taylor, former undisputed junior welterweight champ Terence Crawford, former undisputed cruiserweight champ Oleksandr Usyk and current undisputed junior welterweight champ Josh Taylor have earned that distinction thus far. Alvarez doesn't have much on these punches anymore. Alvarez was released from his 11-fight, $365 million deal with DAZN after the lawsuit was settled in November 2020, making him a promotional free agent. How to watch Canelo vs Plant Live Stream Free? The Canelo Alvarez vs Caleb Plant undercard has now been officially confirmed prior to their undisputed showdown. I’ve by no means been concerned in something like what occurred on the first press convention between me and Caleb. Canelo tried to raise his hand, tried to look like the champion he has been. I'm willing to fight anybody," he adds. "People don't think like that no more, especially now that Canelo is in the mix. “I do know he’s acquired expertise on me, however all people that I’ve ever fought had extra fights than me. “I showed I belong on the top level and I’ll be champion of the world again.
Russian TV network RT on Monday showed video of around 10 to 12 buses leaving the steel plant. As it turns out, Beth Plant suffered from substance dependency and soon after developed serious mental health issues. However, Alvarez entered negotiations to fight WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol but then pulled out, deciding to return to action in November. And opening the show, super-lightweight prospect Elvis Rodriguez is going to fight Juan Pablo Romero. “The primary couple of rounds might be troublesome, however because the battle progresses, I’m going to have the ability to get him out of there. “I know Hernandez is a tough competitor and I’m sure he’ll have a lot of fans there since we’re fighting on the same card as Canelo. “I fought on the Errol Spence Jr vs Shawn Porter undercard and I think this fight night is going to have a similar feel. Canelo vs. GGG 3 is bigger fight than Spence vs. “But I know I’m ready to fight on the big stage and on a card of this magnitude. “I’m very ready for this fight,” said Dirrell. “I’m sticking with my prediction of a knockout earlier than spherical eight.
“I’m a Golden Gloves nationwide champion, I’m an Olympic alternate. The 2 will meet in Las Vegas in a bout which can see the winner change into the undisputed champion, with Canelo trying so as to add Plant’s IBF title at 168lbs to his assortment. It is now, actually, official - ‘Canelo’ Alvarez, currently a -390 odds favorite, will finally meet Gennadiy ‘GGG’ Golovkin in his next fight. The pair met for the first time last month ahead of the WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO super-middleweight title fight in Las Vegas on Saturday night, but things descended into chaos during the press conference. Now, the Mexican turns his attention to the IBF title held by the American, Caleb Plant, who has won each of his previous 21 fights. Both Plant and Uzcategui competed for the IBF super-middleweight world title and they were hungry to get a win at the biggest of stages. The four-weight world champion has seen and done it all!