Alvarez's last three matchups were promoted by Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Sport. Urban herding is a positive reinforcement dog sport where the dog must gather and drive large exercise balls into a soccer goal, learning some fun wait and push skills. A subscription to the streaming service is a must for fighting fans. Many boxing fans on social media were disgusted by Plant (21-1, 12 KOs) having a conversation with Canelo during the ninth round, appearing to search for validation from the Mexican star about his talent. Now holding all four major super middleweight world titles -- the WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO -- victory over American Plant in Las Vegas crowned another historic year for Canelo, having already defeated two previously undefeated titleholders in British pair Callum Smith and Billy Joe Saunders. We don’t know who Canelo will fight in December if he’s able to squeeze in a fourth fight this year. If you're a Mexican who happens to be abroad then make sure you sign up to Surfshark VPN (opens in new tab) so that you can tune into the Canelo vs Plant free live stream. Charm has a different approach, using a portable high-temperature reactor to make bio oil from discarded plant matter like corn stalks or tree branches that would otherwise decompose and release greenhouse gases, says Charm Chief Executive Peter Reinhardt.
“Because he’s supposed to be the bad boy in the division, the one that says everybody’s dodging him, that says why doesn’t anybody wanna fight with him. And I wanna be up to the challenge because I believe that it would be a great fight as well. ’ Y’all really think I was looking for approval, but I already KNOW I’m a GREAT fighter, not a good fighter,” said Plant. I’m not in this for the money. “I feel great. I feel blessed, because at the end of the day, I want to make history in my career. It’s easy for fans to choose-the easy pick is Canelo because of his history and everything he accomplished … If Plant’s comfort for Canelo were unfeigned, some boxing fans would see it as a way to get on the Mexican star’s good side so that he might look his way to give him a rematch soon. If he was going to get DESTROYED! You keep laughing mother (expletive), because you know when you’re going to find out? The first couple of rounds will be difficult, but as the fight progresses, I am going to be able to get him out of there.
“If you don’t face it, then how can you overcome it and get better. The sooner we accept it, the sooner we can get on with it,” Plant said. 11, fans can once again look forward to another undisputed title fight, this time between Canelo Alvarez and Caleb Plant. It has the ability to hook in fans across enormous sporting verticals. It seems this weight will suit Smith perfectly and he has the ability to beat anyone in the division with his brutal punching power. I’ve got punching power in either hand. After the event, Plant had a bandage on the right side of the face and said he got scratched by his sunglasses during the altercation. It was unclear if Alvarez had injured himself during the altercation. Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez vs. “What my job ultimately is, along with Saul ‘Canelo’ Alavres, is to make an offer to Caleb Plant, to make that fight a discussion. Honestly, you could have others here - Gary Antonio Russell is trying to make his move, Lee McGregor was on his way and still has time to come back, Sho Ishida is still around, I think Saul Sanchez is a guy to keep an eye on.
It’s unclear whether Plant’s words of solace for Canelo were genuine or a way to talk down to him in his moment of weakness. He rebounded nicely down the stretch with powerful right hand followed by a left hook to the body. Canelo fired straight back with a counter left and a right hand before they were finally pulled apart. Baltimore’s Davis (27-0, 25 KOs) led on two scorecards in a very competitive fight when he landed a counter left hand that dropped North Las Vegas’ Romero (14-1, 12 KOs) late in the sixth round. Alvarez ended the round with an effective three-punch combination, but it's all even. Romero reached his feet in time to beat referee David Fields’ count, but Fields stopped their lightweight title fight at 2:49 of the sixth round because of how a disoriented Romero responded to his commands. Phoenix’s Benavidez called out Morrell, among others, following his third-round, technical-knockout victory versus David Lemieux on May 21 at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona.