Many people saw the first fight as very close; one of the three judges even scored the fight a 114-114 draw. Mayweather's first fight with Maidana was one of the toughest fights of his career; if this was due at least in part to Mayweather's skills declining with age there is a good change Mayweather could have a similarly tough (or even tougher) fight ahead of him in the rematch. That is why we boldly go, because we want to inspire others to walk as Jesus walked and we all want to join together as a body doing our part to accomplish the great commission. I'm so thankful for how all of you make this possible; that you have become such incredible partners with God in completing the great commission; and that you are helping me to boldly go and do my part. Canelo Alvarez and Caleb Plant have both passed their final drug tests following their super-middleweight title fight. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Dmitry Bivol made weight Friday for their light-heavyweight world title clash in Las Vegas amid raucous support for Mexico's Alvarez. Plant won the IBF belt with an entertaining decision win over Jose Uzcategui back in 2019. The Nashville native’s subsequent title defenses have been against underwhelming opposition in the form of Mike Lee, Vincent Feigenbutz, and Caleb Truax.
It’s fair to say that if David Benavidez were one of the champions holding a belt at 168, eagle-eyes Reynoso and Canelo would have NEVER chosen to try and becometh the undisputed champion in the division. How high on the totem pole is a fight with Benavidez to Canelo, however? His first mega fight against Mayweather was held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. In the first fight vs. If an excellent KO puncher like Maidana can get the right punch to land, this is certainly a fight he could win by TKO/KO. For blessing on the relationships that I go to strengthen and create, that I can do only what I see my Father doing and that I can bring glory to Him! Despite that, people from all around the world who are fans of boxing and want to see these two celebs fighting against each other are waiting to watch the match wherever it is going to be available.
Also eggs with candy is really cool and we see how the Lord gives us an abundant bounty? I laughed thinking about the many hours early last month that I spent with the MK's doing the same kind of thing for other people and how God then sent people to my house. I'm thinking a lot about the word inspire as I prepare to head out soon on my first P.D. Per CompuBox stats, Maidana outlanded Mayweather in 5 out of the first 6 rounds of the first fight. Maidana had a lot of success in the early rounds (particularly when backing Floyd into the corner of the ring). Floyd than any other CompuBox-tracked opponent Floyd has fought. Because Plant never fought to win. Canelo has never been knocked down in his career, but - while he's fought boxers with better boxing skills - he's never fought a high-pressure fighter who hits as hard and as often as Angulo. But now, with the return of full audiences, boxing is officially back. However, Alvarez entered negotiations to fight WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol but then pulled out, deciding to return to action in November. Now, Alvarez could return to DAZN, the platform that has streamed his past six fights, beginning with a December 2018 win over Rocky Fielding.
His defense has improved over his last few fights but Canelo is by no means a defensive wizard. Slow-starter who has at times given away the first one or two rounds of fights while adjusting to his opponent. Robert Guerrero, in which he arguably lost the first two rounds and was certainly the case in his first fight vs. Low-volume puncher who can get out-worked, especially in early rounds while he is figuring his opponents out. I don't know that I will get the next entry out by next Friday but I will definitely get it out as soon as I can. Unification match. A fight that will happen-it’s something that I want and that I’ve been pushing for. You want to take it? The pair will take to the ring under the famous MGM lights in Las Vegas, with genuine animosity between the pair following their explosive press conference in September, where Plant ended up with a cut following a coming together. Caleb Plant live round-by-round updates for one of the top boxing fights of the year. DAZN is the home for all Bellator events, as well as most major boxing promotions.