The Caleb Plant Chronicles

Road to Undisputed 1: Saul Alvatez vs Caleb Plant, Setengan Triliun Lebih untuk Canelo - Hallo Id “I knew he was going to get knocked out. Picking out a division with weak champions to become the undisputed champion is Canelo’s being an opportunist. Plant said he's used to being the underdog his entire life, but developed great belief in himself when he began winning competitions as an amateur fighter - including the 2011 Indianapolis Golden Gloves. All this time we have been working very hard in the gym with a lot of responsibility and discipline, to be in great physical shape and ready to fight this year and it will be! “The delay has just given me more time to train, more time to get stronger and more time to get ready. Before the fight with Canelo, Ward had given Plant advice on fighting the Mexican star. Despite the loss, Plant showed that he belongs with the elite, and he needs to make some minor tweaks to his game to avoid suffering the same fate in the future. Plant, of course, isn't nearly as well-known as either of those stars, but there's reason to believe he would make for a commercially viable foil for Alvarez.


pencils box 3D model Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez will move up to cruiserweight to fight Ilunga Makabu for the WBC title in a bid to become a five-weight world champion. Judging by this 2013 fight clip, do you think Canelo Alvarez is making a mistake by chasing the cruiserweight belt? The Mexican star is expected to move up to either light heavyweight or cruiserweight for his next fight in May. The Mexican - who promised to finish Plant in rounds seven to nine - opened up a lead on the scorecards as the fight hit the halfway stage. However, he’d been dropped twice by the Mexican star, leaving the referee no choice but to halt the contest because Plant couldn’t stay on his feet. “I know I’m going to get Caleb Plant eventually. “I just got to go back to the drawing board and show me I’m on the right track and keep doing what I’m doing,” said Plant. I’m worried about me and my team and what I have going on.


“I’m hearing that it’s much more likely that he’s going to fight Jermall Charlo on Cinco de Mayo. Ideally, Benavidez (25-0, 22 KOs) wants to challenge Canelo Alvarez for his WBC super middleweight title, but if he’s unable to get that fight after beating Lemieux (43-4, 36 KOs), then he wants Plant. By Dan Ambrose: David Benavidez says he wants to fight former IBF super middleweight champion Caleb ‘Sweethands’ Plant after he faces David Lemieux in the spring for the interim WBC 168-lb title. He saw it as a case of Plant not only looking for validation and reassurance from Canelo but also for him to take it easy on him. “He has good little pop shots, but that can only take you so far. Before we look ahead to tonight’s main event, let's first take a quick glance at the results from the undercard so far. Plant states that he’ll be back inside the ring in the first quarter of 2022, and he’ll be ramping up for a world title shot. The first fight starts at 6:05 pm ET / 3:05 pm PT. That fight was meant to happen in 2019, didn’t, and now it’s been back on everyone’s mind for a while, with both sides openly interested even before the Fa fight.


It’s too early to know if Plant will cross paths with Canelo again inside the ring. Plant tagged Benavidez’s brother Jose Benavidez Jr. with a sucker punch at the gym a while back. “But after the fact that he got beat up, Caleb Plant was all over my brother. I’ll lick my wounds, and I’ll be back,” Plant said. “That happens in boxing, but I’ll bounce back. With that kind of money, there’s no need for Plant to get back in action anytime soon, particularly against a dangerous former world champion in Benavidez. What is the Net Worth of Caleb Plant? The thing about Caleb Plant is he has no power,” Benavidez on Plant’s 11th round knockout loss to Canelo last November. Unfortunately, Plant isn’t in a hurry to get back in the ring after his recent eleventh round knockout loss to Canelo on November 6th in Las Vegas. Mr. Plant did a professional fight, and he did great. “We’re independent and we can talk to anyone we want to right now and we have some great plans for the future,” Reynoso said.


Posting Komentar

Lebih baru Lebih lama