He’s going to be inside fairly often for Chisora to try and get something done. While he ought to receive some degree of credit for the risk that he’s taking by moving up in weight, one man who is NOT impressed is Jose Benavidez Sr, who takes the view that Canelo is only moving up to avoid a fight with the undefeated David Benavidez. I want to fight the best of the best and prove myself. 1, and he doesn’t want to fight. Billy Joe Saunders fight card takes place on Saturday, May 8th. It begins at 8 p.m. “It feels great to be on this card with my brother, and to be making my comeback in my hometown. It’s a great feeling and I’m looking forward to giving my fans a great outcome. It’s been amazing but I’m excited to be back. Everything he does now is just extra, it’s up to him to stay focused and work hard. He is arguably the best pound-for-pounder fighter on the planet right now and reportedly intends to move up to cruiserweight to test himself against Ilunga Makabu. “David is looking very strong right now.
What’s Top Rank’s and DAZN’s late summer/end-of-year shows looking like? That’s really what’s motivating me. “I know 100% that’s what it is because what’s the explanation for that? I don’t understand. The fans can say what’s going on there because I can’t. He told FightHub TV, “I’m just waiting for November 6th for that bell to ring so that I can go out there and fulfill that. You can understand why the Benavidez clan feel aggrieved to have missed out on an opportunity to fight Canelo, especially to become the undisputed super middleweight champion, but attempting to discredit Canelo over his decision to move up in weight is wrong. Regardless, this is one of the most exciting match-ups to make at super middleweight right now. Saunders covers up to absorb a pair of Canelo right hands against his guard. Plant was ranked sixth in the IBF super middleweight division in 2018.’s move on to the way Plant reserved his IBF Super Middleweight title for his hands.
Canelo defeated Caleb Plant to become the undisputed super middleweight champion of the world. Makabu will not be the best boxer he’s ever faced, but if he’s the cruiserweight world champion by the end of the night, that’s what the history books will show. He’s very strong both physically and mentally and that’s why I never gave up on him. We learned day by day and that’s what makes our bond strong. That’s when you feel the tiredness of it all. “I’ve been spending a lot of time with my wife and my two daughters during this time off because there were so many things I wasn’t able to be around for earlier in my career. For Saul Goodman (Jimmy McGill) and Kim Wexler, things picked up where they left off in Season 5, with the duo planning to take down ex-boss Howard Hamlin. Plant’s hand injury gives him an excuse not to have to take another fight while waiting for Canelo. Indeed, Fury and Wilder saved the best for last, in a fight that appeared dead until an arbitrator stepped in.
Plant walked it off by going to his corner and appeared to regain his bearings. Nice power jab from Plant. As the two battled it out in front of a jam-packed Las Vegas crowd, Plant eventually succumbed to Alvarez’s power via 11th round knockout. I just want the biggest fights out there. I want to get to the top of the super welterweight division. Jose Benavidez Sr. will be an interested observer come November 6th, as both unified super middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez, and IBF belt holder Caleb Plant, will square off. It’ll come down to whether Canelo wants to give Plant the $10M rather than $5-8 million. Life is hard but never give up. Jose Benavidez Sr. has slammed Canelo Alvarez for running scared of David Benavidez and claims that the Mexican will NOT be returning to the super middleweight division. Caleb Plant and Saul Alvarez will fight November 6 in Las Vegas.