“The delay has just given me more time to train, more time to get stronger and more time to get ready. “After my fight, which I’m going to end early, I’m going to be ready to walk out with my brother and support him for his fight. I’m going to be ready for the winner next. There’s a lot of pressure and a lot of glory on the line, so I feel like they’re going to be the best they’ve ever been. “I’ve been spending a lot of time with my wife and my two daughters during this time off because there were so many things I wasn’t able to be around for earlier in my career. Or will Caleb Plant give Canelo his second career loss? The second summer seminar is Introduction to American Kennel Club Titles, a session meant for humans only on June 18 from 1 - 3 p.m.
Unified super middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez (56-1-2, 38 KOs) looks to become the first undisputed champion in the division's history when he takes on IBF champion Caleb Plant (21-0, 12 KOs) in the main event of a Showtime Boxing PPV form the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas (9 p.m. With the event already underway, it will not be long before the big names take the stage. Without a doubt, the consequences of this fight will be massive for the entire Middleweight division. “Canelo vs. Plant is a great fight for the division. “He can have this fight because I would love to fight him,” Plant told FightHype, via DAZN. 18 date in Las Vegas against Caleb Plant, sources told The Athletic on Tuesday, in a bout that will elevate the winner to become the first undisputed 168-pound champion of the four-belt era. Originally, Benavidez Sr. was hoping that his son and former two-time 168-pound titlist, David Benavidez, would get the call to face either man. David Benavidez replied to Caleb Plant’s tweet via his Instagram stories. “I think Canelo is really going to hurt Caleb Plant,” said Benavidez Sr. during an interview with Fight Hub TV. You know, so I feel like, in reality, the Charlo fight is a little bit further away than the Caleb Plant fight.
Golovkin was himself victorious against Kamil Szeremeta on Friday night, stopping the Pole in the seventh round to defend his IBF middleweight title, and said he wanted a trilogy fight against Alvarez should he beat Smith. Smith did go on to add that he does respect Paul for helping address a “problematic” part of the boxing world. Look back at that list of potential opponents Paul called out in a social media video. Hence, he has several things to look at and only time will tell what’s on the line for him ahead. The 31-year-old American doesn’t have a targeted date for his next title defense though, but speaking after the fight in Guadalajara, Canelo says his time will come once he deals with his fellow countryman, a few months after his fight with Billy Joe Saunders. 1, and he doesn’t want to fight. I just want the biggest fights out there. I don’t understand. The fans can say what’s going on there because I can’t. “I don’t know too much about my opponent, and I honestly don’t care, because I’m taking him down. “I might have to go drag Canelo out of, you know when he’s done with all these guys that he’s running through.
It’s a fight where both guys have a lot to prove. There’s going to be a lot of support for me. “I have a lot of friends, family and fans who are coming out for my return. “Words can’t even describe how it feels to be coming back to Phoenix training my two sons for this big show. “What I’m very concerned about at the moment is the run of pay-per-view fights that are up and coming. He fights the very best, across various weight classes, while they are in their prime years. “I’ve been a pro for eight years already. Bivol looked to have won eight of the twelve rounds and perhaps a couple more. The stress that Plant showed against that anonymous guy in the street fight is the same as what we saw in the championship rounds of his fight against Uzcategui. The 31-year-old Mexican said he would not consider his next move until January next year, with a fight expected to take place in May when an opponent is decided.