At 30 years old, undefeated over 18 fights with 11 KOs, he is fresh enough to represent an opponent who is still improving, and who has the experience in the ring to offer stiff resistance. An interesting bit of the story here could be how Josh Taylor does against his first legitimate opponent - one who’s an actual threat - without Shane McGuigan in his corner. Even after last year's upset win, Kambosos still has to prove he can sustain his current trajectory as one of boxing's rising stars. This is the first major injury that I can remember at MK since I've been there. It is even possible that I could go to India and get my final requirement met doing an Advanced Training there. “I knew this would be final outcome. “I feel like if for some reason, I don’t get a Canelo fight after this one, I’m going to have the interim belt, and I would love to fight. Canelo vs Plant fight date is Saturday, November 6. The location is MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV.
And at 29, there’s a lot of life left for Plant. In the aftermath of his victory, Canelo was left with only one belt to collect - the IBF title. One family wrote me before they left to have me remove them from the e-mail list (they won't need to get updates while they are away). I was stupid enough to tie myself to one of the trees and found myself flying through the air as the tree was falling. I rammed right into the tree and swung around a few times before finally grabbing the trunk. Canelo to the body, eats a right downstairs. Clean counter right hand for Canelo hits. His stamina, which had looked elite-level in his previous bouts, began to take a hit as Plant himself began to absorb hits. WBA, WBC, WBO, and Ring Magazine super middleweight champ Alvarez will face undefeated IBF champ Caleb Plant with each fighter looking to unify the division. It was just back in August that reports came out suggesting that Canelo Alvarez would take on Caleb Plant later this year to vie for the undisputed super middleweight championship. Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant is the main event of the fight card.
Many boxing fans on social media were disgusted by Plant (21-1, 12 KOs) having a conversation with Canelo during the ninth round, appearing to search for validation from the Mexican star about his talent. After exchanging words, Alvarez pushed Plant backward and they began trading punches before security stepped in. Alvarez can argue that he was working within the system to pursue his goals. Alvarez claimed his third title when Billy Joe Saunders’ corner threw in the towel in the eighth round of their May bout. The world title bout against undefeated British fighter Saunders will see the WBA, WBC and WBO super-middleweight belts on the line. She just got back from her annual girls trip and as you can see had lots of fun. But Eubank Jr believes fans would prefer to see Canelo fight him, presumably at middleweight or super-middleweight. Despite boasting a record of 21 wins from 23 fights, Avni Yildrim comes into the Canelo fight as the significant underdog, but one with an opportunity of a lifetime. If you want to support what I do a little or a lot, on a one time basis or with recurring gifts, click on the tab "Supporting the Work" at the top of the page and sign up for Chase Quickpay.
One very sad thing that happened last night at MK was the injury that this amazing young lady sustained. This was the last school lunch before summer! Last night we had a pizza party and watched the World Cup together at MK. We had a pizza party! I wanted to share this because you are a part of the incredible work going on in this ministry! God is doing incredible things and you are part of making all of them possible! Pray for my family while I'm gone and for God to expand His kingdom through my team and the ministry we get to be a part of in Thailand. Praise be to God, for His incredible love and work and for raising you up to be a part of the ministry He is doing here. Click here to get started. If you would like further instructions on setting that up, please click on the link at the top right of the page called How to give. He has changed promoters repeatedly, changed trainers repeatedly; I’m not trying to kick a man when he’s down, this is just his history. These lessons will be what I teach again in Thailand and at our MK Camp "Hobbitville" to kick off the school year in September.